My Winter Essentials


  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Well, minus the snow. I really really wish there was snow this Christmas, I'll drop dead of happiness! But that's not the case, not right now. I wanted to do something a little bit different this time, so I present to you my very own winter/Christmas essentials. Here will be some cute little things, that I can't live without in winter, December especially.
  So, let's go on this adventure of cuteness! 



  •  Some glittery nail polishes. It's THAT time of the year again. Am I wearing these nail polishes all year round? Maybe. But you all know that December and Christmas time are perfect for everything that shines and sparkles! 

Variete nail polish in color 426 - Cabaret Platine
Revlon scented nail enamel in color Beachy 
O.P.I. nail polish. No idea what it's called:)
Variete nail polish in color 407 - Cabaret Rose


Revlon nail polish in color 441 - Radiant


  •  Bath bombs. Because we all can agree there's nothing better than warm and calming bath after long, cold day. These are all from Home&You. 


  •  Lip balms. I have to confess that I have about thousand more, but they simply wouldn't fit in any picture. So here are 4 of my faves. Maybelline's Baby Lips in colors Pink Punch and Cherry Me. Cola one and Hello Kitty one. Yes, I'm a grown up, who likes Hello Kitty lip balm and proud about it! :)


  •  Cute jewellery. Well, that's debatable, I know. We wear cute jewellery all year round. But I really wanted to show you these beauties, that are new to my collection. All of these are vintage.


  •  Glittery eyeshadows. While a lot of girls go for a red lip, I go for glitter. Basically, I'm one walking glitter these days, haha. Eyeshadow palette is from H&M. From left to right: Inglot's eyeshadow in Silver; Maybelline's Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze, 24k Gold and Pink Gold.


  •  Some hot tea! Well, actually a lot of tea. Personal fave is Greenfield's Strawberry Gourmet! 


  • Your favorite perfume. Mine's for sure Dolce&Gabbana's The One. The one and only for me. I would bathe in it. Well, I wouldn't of course but you know the drill!

    And that is it. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment telling me what your winter essentials are and what are your plans for Christmas!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DariaZems. Powered by Blogger.