It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Well, minus the snow. I really really wish there was snow this Christmas, I'll drop dead of happiness! But that's not the case, not right now. I wanted to do something a little bit different this time, so I present to you my very own winter/Christmas essentials. Here will be some cute little things, that I can't live without in winter, December especially.
So, let's go on this adventure of cuteness!
- Some glittery nail polishes. It's THAT time of the year again. Am I wearing these nail polishes all year round? Maybe. But you all know that December and Christmas time are perfect for everything that shines and sparkles!
|Variete nail polish in color 426 - Cabaret Platine|
|Revlon scented nail enamel in color Beachy|
|O.P.I. nail polish. No idea what it's called:)|
|Variete nail polish in color 407 - Cabaret Rose|
|Revlon nail polish in color 441 - Radiant|
- Bath bombs. Because we all can agree there's nothing better than warm and calming bath after long, cold day. These are all from Home&You.
- Lip balms. I have to confess that I have about thousand more, but they simply wouldn't fit in any picture. So here are 4 of my faves. Maybelline's Baby Lips in colors Pink Punch and Cherry Me. Cola one and Hello Kitty one. Yes, I'm a grown up, who likes Hello Kitty lip balm and proud about it! :)
- Cute jewellery. Well, that's debatable, I know. We wear cute jewellery all year round. But I really wanted to show you these beauties, that are new to my collection. All of these are vintage.
- Glittery eyeshadows. While a lot of girls go for a red lip, I go for glitter. Basically, I'm one walking glitter these days, haha. Eyeshadow palette is from H&M. From left to right: Inglot's eyeshadow in Silver; Maybelline's Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze, 24k Gold and Pink Gold.
- Some hot tea! Well, actually a lot of tea. Personal fave is Greenfield's Strawberry Gourmet!
- Your favorite perfume. Mine's for sure Dolce&Gabbana's The One. The one and only for me. I would bathe in it. Well, I wouldn't of course but you know the drill!
And that is it. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment telling me what your winter essentials are and what are your plans for Christmas!